- 1 ham smoked (skinless and boneless)
- Whole cloves
- 1 Cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- ½ Cup orange juice
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Ham and hops on Christmas morning. Need we say more? You need to have something to fill the bellies of the paranderos! The hops is easy but we need to prepare the ham.
- Place meat in deep pan
- Cover with water. Let simmer allowing 30 minutes per lb
- Drain and place on baking pan. Stud with cloves.
- Combine remaining ingredients
- Baste ham thoroughly
- Bake at 350°F until glazed and hot, basting at intervals