- 12 medium shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. finely minced chadon beni
- ½ tsp. monosodium glutamate
- pinch of salt
- dash of black pepper
- hot pepper to taste
- 12 wonton skins
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. chopped chive
What better food to curl up on your couch with in rainy weather than a good soup! Here we have a mouth watering easy soup that you can whip up in 10mins. Just enough time so all the rain doesn’t stop before you start enjoying
1. Mix chopped shrimp with chadon beni, salt, black pepper & hot pepper.
2. Divide mixture into 12 parts, placing 1 part on each wonton skin.
3. Moisten all of the wonton skin that surrounds the shrimp. Fold back to make a triangle & stick the opposite sides together, pressing out the air.
4. Bring broth, minced garlic, soy sauce and corn flour to a boil.
5. When the sauce thickens, add wontons and chive. Cook for 3 minutes, flipping wontons to cook both sides.